- ESTEEMED VISITORS. Like Mariano Rivera, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper, and you, retailers and designers who chose to come in from the rain and shop Chaddock at the High Point Market.
- DELLA & FRIENDS. The CHADDOCK brand stepped into the spotlight this Market with notable new introductions, the Della Wing Chair among them, demonstrating the design and manufacturing excellence inherent to this brand.
- STUDIO C. Chaddock’s semi-custom upholstery program has taken a fashionable leap forward with additional standard options, and by-the-inch options coming soon. Look for new sales aids available soon.
- BEAUMONT BEDROOM & MORE. Mary McDonald is a design rock star. Together, we introduced 10 new items at the Market, including the Greco-Roman inspired Beaumont bed.
- YELLOW. Larry Laslo’s response to High Point inclement weather?? Color! Starting with a French Butter Yellow room to bursts of Greenery, lavender, and moody charcoal tones. This master of design drama continues to inspire.
- MILLENNIAL PINK. Pantone may have given the 2017 color nod to green, but the marketplace is saying pink, Millennial Pink to be precise. Mary McDonald loved it (with black), as did our PS collection color mavens…
- PS COLLECTION FOR CHADDOCK. Color is anything but a postscript for Chaddock designers Sarah Kennedy Dolce and Peter Sinnott IV. From the Pierre Frey wallpaper to color play in upholstery and case goods items, Sarah and Peter demonstrate that color is king in 2017.
- CHICKEN PIE & BANANA PUDDING. Brenda Thompson and her team of sous chefs are the best in High Point, with tried-and-true recipes, making Chaddock THE destination for the best furniture and lunch in town.
- UNSUNG HEROES. Nearly every item you saw in High Point was made to order and made by hand in Morganton, NC. Over 150 craftsmen and women make the High Point Market – and your orders – possible. We thank them!
- TEAMWORK. Chaddock has 15 salespeople that can act as one, plus a support team that routinely pulls rabbits out of its collective hat. Teamwork starts at the top. Thank you to our owners, managers, customer service crew, and reps for a Market to remember. We can do just about anything … together.
So do Chaddock designers Sarah Kennedy Dolce and Peter Sinnott IV. Chaddock introduced their prescient PS Four Console at the October High Point Market, just as the Duchess was likely off to the hunt in tartan, and Pantone had Greenery under wraps.
An open-form silhouette, PS Four has no secrets. All is revealed. The exterior is wrapped in gun-metal vinyl. The interior, like the beautiful lining of a couture jacket, is covered in a fresh green-and-yellow tartan plaid.
“Of course, we’re delighted that the piece is so on-trend,” Sarah notes, “but it’s important to remember that designers are not boxed in, so to speak.”
Like most Chaddock styles, the PS Four Console can be specified in any fabric combination, including COM, and also in wood, with a selection from 50+ wood and paint finishes. Additionally, Chaddock is happy to customize dimensions so the table, again like most of the brand’s lineup, can be groomed to suit any design plan.
“Speaking to its versatility,” Peter adds that, “this console table is actually big brother to the PS Three Side Table, introduced earlier in 2016. We showed that in a faux croc with a tangerine suede interior. Chaddock says YES to all our ideas. Personalization and customization are the company’s wheelhouse.”
Pantone and famous style mavens aside, for the most part, designers who choose Chaddock set their own trends. Won’t you tell us what’s new in your fashionable world? We would love to spotlight your vision in an upcoming blog.